Taking innovation to the next level in trials, the Varial bike reflects Jitsie's 100% focus on trials. The unity of quality manufacturing and functional minimalist design result in a performant and durable bicycle that makes it the choice for any trials rider.
- frame: Jitsie Varial 1010mm disc
- fork: Jitsie Varial 370mm disc 1 1/8"
- manufactured from aerospace 6061-T6 aluminium
- minimalistic design with a focus on performance and durability
- 120mm high CNC machined head tube designed for semi-integrated headset
- 68mm wide bottom bracket shell for ISIS bottom bracket
- CNC machined post mount rear disc brake support suitable for 160/162mm brake disc includes integrated rear dropout for increased strength
- CNC machined horizontal dropouts distanced 116mm apart come supplied with steel snail cam bolts
- sandblasted and black anodized finish with Jitsie graphics
- frame comes supplied with lightweight silicon seat plug
- frame allows for the Jitsie aftermarket seat to be installed
- wheelbase: 1010mm
- chainstay length: 350mm
- bottom bracket height: 80mm
- headtube: 120mm
- headtube angle: 71.5°
(geometry based on Jitsie Varial fork 370mm and +45mm offset)
- hub front / rear: Jitsie 100mm disc 28h black / Jitsie 116mm disc 32h black
- rim front / rear: Jitsie 20" 32mm 28h black / Jitsie 19" 48mm 32h black
- spokes / nipples: inox 1.8mm black / aluminium black
- tyre front / rear: Jitsie Reverz 20"x2.0 / Jitsie Reverz 19"x2.6
- tubes: Jitsie 20" light 0.9mm
- headset: Jitsie semi-integrated 1 1/8"
- headset spacer: Jitsie 5mm aluminium black
- stem: Jitsie 150mm 35° with flat stem cap black
- handlebar: Jitsie 31.8mm 730x110mm aluminium black
- grips: foam
- front brake / disc: Shimano MT400 / 160mm
- rear brake / disc: Shimano MT400 / 160mm
- bottom bracket: Jitsie ISIS 118mm steel
- cranks: Jitsie 160mm black
- pedals: Jitsie caged black
- freewheel: Jitsie 108.9 18t
- protector: Jitsie bash plate black
- sprocket: Jitsie steel 12t
- chain: KMC Z1eHX Narrow
- chain tensioner: Jitsie aluminium/steel snail cams
- Jitsie reserves the right to partially modify the components of the bike according to available stocks and in harmony with the original specifications. The pictures shown are non-contractual.
- Jitsie offers the possibility to pay for your order with Splitit to split the cost into interest and fee-free monthly payments, without additional registrations or applications. To learn more about how Splitit makes your payments smaller, visit our Splitit information page.