Jitsie sponsors amateur and professional riders in both motorcycle and bicycle trials. 100% trials is what we are all about! As the 2020 season is approaching rapidly, we are on the lookout for riders who can represent Jitsie in a positive manner. It is not just about winning (although that doesn’t hurt either) but it is about sharing your experiences of using Jitsie products with others and promoting the Jitsie brand in the best possible way.
As a Jitsie sponsored rider, we will require you to use and promote Jitsie products whenever possible across your social media accounts and on the podium or when media opportunities arise. Be active is the key!
Sponsorship requests will only be considered through the online application here on www.jitsie.com. Applications will be accepted until December 13 2019.
What are the requirements to apply for sponsorship?
- You must be an active (moto, bicycle or electro) trials rider who rides competitions at a regular basis.
- Be active on social media and preferably have a good follower base.
- Provide an action picture of you (showing Jitsie product(s) only helps your case).
- List a few of your major event results from 2019 so we can verify them. If for some reason you don’t have any, please provide a valid reason.
- Let us know what bike you will (or would like to) ride next season as well as the events you intend to compete in.
- Share your expectations and goals for the upcoming season for us.
What if you get accepted for the Jitsie sponsorship program?
We will contact you via Email to let you know you are accepted into the Jitsie sponsorship program. If your application was not accepted, we will also contact you and inform you about the reason why. Expect to hear from us within 15 working days of submitting your sponsorship application.
If you receive our sponsorship offer, please read it carefully. If you have questions, please contact us and we’ll help you the best we can. If you agree to our terms and conditions, you can accept the sponsorship offer and become a Jitsie sponsored rider.