WANT TO WORK AT JITSIE?
Are you passionate about trials and want to work for a fast growing company? Jitsie is searching for an enthusiast new member for its team.
> JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Jitsie is looking for a junior graphic designer to work with the design team creating and developing custom Jitsie trials apparel and stickers as well as designing web graphics for the Jitsie website. You are passionate about the action sports culture and creating quality products that meet the demands of our customer base.
- Create design files for custom trials apparel, aftermarket parts and accessories
- Produce technical artwork by using computer software programs
- Design artwork and graphics to be used on the Jitsie website, on social media and on events
- Work with the production team to make sure quality standards are respected and lead-times are respected
- Passion for bikes/bicycles/action sports
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Able to work with computer design software like Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Being creative and handy combined with a hard working mentality
- Able to work under strict deadlines with impeccable organizational skills
- Able to work independently and in a team with people from different nationalities
- Strong English language skills, both speaking and writing, is an absolute must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Jitsie HQ in Herk-de-Stad, Belgium. Applicant might be required to travel to suppliers and events when necessary.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE JOB?
Please send your presentation letter and CV to email@example.com
LOOKING FOR AN INTERNSHIP?
Did you know that Nicolas Vallée once did an internship at Jitsie? If you are a motivated student and looking for an internship at Jitsie, then get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see if there's a spot open for you.